WHAT TO VISIT
- Silgar Beach: located in the centre of Sanxenxo, the most famous beach of the municipality. It has bright and fine sand and has 800m. It has a beautiful esplanade.
- Baltar Beach: it has been awarded with the Blue Flag distinctive. It is also known as the Portonovo Beach and it is one of the most beautiful.
- A Lanzada Beach: one of the most well-known Galician beaches with 2,5 km. It is located between Sanxenxo and O Grove and also was awarded with the Blue Flag.
- Armenteira Monastery: it was founded in the XII century and became part of the Cistercian Order. It has permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- San Xoán de Poio Monastery: it is nowadays devoted to the tourism sector and melts perfectly the classicism with the Baroque style. It has a retable from the XVIII century.
- Fefiñanes Country House: it is located in Cambados and was built in the XVII century. It has a breathtaking tower keep and arcade.
- Combarro: a small fishing village, declared an Artistic Historical Monument.
Lastly, do not leave without tasting our ammazing Shellfish and fish and the most traditional Galician dishes. Moreover, during summer the region has much nightlife, above all in the bars close to the beaches.